Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by paulo caroli <pc...@corp.blah.com> on 2003/11/06 20:22:59 UTC

Lateral TCP Auxiliary Cache

Hi all,

I am evaluating jcs.
I did write a code for testing the local cache. I based it in the BookCache
sample provided in the site. It works fine.
Now I m trying to extend my sample to test the Lateral TCP Auxiliary Cache.
Have anyone tested the Lateral TCP Auxiliary Cache?
How can I test it running in one machine only?

Thanks in advance,

Paulo

RE: Lateral TCP Auxiliary Cache

Posted by Aaron Smuts <aa...@wisc.edu>.
You just need to local caches running.  If you are running an example in
Tomcat, start another on a different port and configure a region in each
cache.ccf file to use a lateral cache.  Each will need to listen on a
different port. . .