Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2014/10/31 18:03:07 UTC

[VF2JS] update

Hi,

I finally managed to get the VF2JS setup to the point where I can JS-ify
'playerglobal.swc', the Flex SDK and a normal MX/Spark application in such
a way that the application class is initialised in the browser, using the
actual (JS version of the) SDK code!

This is not the end point, you can't build any applications with this yet
;-) But it is far enough along the path for me to feel secure in committing
the tools I created to the repo. Nicely quarantined from the FlexJS stuff,
so I don't mess up that project with my pipe dreams ;-)

I'll post explanations, READMEs and build files next week.

Happy hacking!

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

AW: [VF2JS] update

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hey ... great news Erik :-)

So hopefully we'll all get Falcon into good shape soon :-)

Chris