Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by yuanliang liu <fl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/01 22:03:03 UTC

How do deal with embeded repeaters in woody binding? Is there variable to use?

Hi,
  This is my first time of using the cocoon mailing
list for asking questions. I have read all FAQ and
links and searched the archive. I want to get in part
in the cocoon mailing list for the future help.
   I have problem in using cocoon 2.1.3 woody binding.
If I want to embed repeater inside another repeater,
since the parent-path and row-path attributes seem
only use the absolute path instead of relative path,
how can I get the values of the current parent instead
from all the parents(the siblings of the present
parent)? In xsl, I would be able to use variable to do
it. But it looks there is no variable to use in woody
binding. So anyone knows how?
Thanks.

Re: How do deal with embeded repeaters in woody binding? Is there variable to use?

Posted by yuanliang liu <fl...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for pointing out. I already figured out. I
didn't know that row-path attribute in repeater
element is under the context of the parent-path.