Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/03 14:46:52 UTC

AvroWriter - Executesql - Not retaining the datatype

Hi,

I have an issue with oracle driver where the executesql processor is
converting all the datatypes to String. AvroWriter used internally by
executesql is writing all the fields as string type.

I want to limit the timestamp field from oracle to 23 characters.

2021-02-02 09:01:24.847756 to 2021-02-02 09:01:24.847 ?

Any suggestions on how to achieve this?

Column names can be dynamic so I don't want to add a custom schema.

Thanks,
Asmath