Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Francisco José Peñarrubia <fp...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/11 10:29:59 UTC

Axis2 and phoneme

Hi, List!

Just a short question: Is it possible to install Axis2 on Phoneme. The
purpose is to have some little services running on a PDA or mobile phone.

Thanks in advance, and greetings from Spain.

Fran Peñarrubia
Geospatial Partners.
gvSIG team.

Re: [axis2] 1.4.1 introduce header Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
Set the following property in client options object to false.

options.setProperty(org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,
Boolean.TRUE);

Cheers,
Sanka

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Bartolomeo Nicolotti
<bn...@siapcn.it>wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I had a working web service client with axis2-1.4, than I updated to
> axis2-1.4.1 and it started not even to log to the web service. The web
> service support tells me to turn off this http header param:
>
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
>
> How can I turn this http headr off?
>
> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Bye

Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://sankas.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org/

[axis2] 1.4.1 introduce header Transfer-Encoding: chunked