Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/30 11:45:23 UTC

allow_jsonp bad arg return

Hi,

I just installed setup-couchdb-1.1.0+COUCHDB-1152_otp_R14B03 on
Windows 7 and moved over my previously working project.

I have a number of a objects I am referring to from scripts

with urls like the following:

http://127.0.0.1:5984/uris/_design/app/_view/docusers?key=%22pantagruel%22&limit=50&callback=dataloader

When I load my page I get back invalid label errors for these objects.
I went into futon config and changed allow_jsonp=true
and shut down and restarted the server
when I look at config allow_jsonp is still true.

unfortunately when I request my objects I am still getting an invalid label.

Why is this not working anymore?

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen

Re: allow_jsonp bad arg return

Posted by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com>.
ok it seems to be working now. must just have been a caching problem.