Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de> on 2005/06/07 20:19:05 UTC

[OT] ApacheCon Europe

Hi all,

perhaps this question has been asked allready,
but let me ask it again...

Is anybody in Stuttgart (Germany) at ApacheCon Europe 18->22 July.

Thanks,
Matthias

Re: ValidatorActionForm and JavaScript

Posted by Lucas Bern <lu...@yahoo.com.ar>.
Hi Martin...
I can not understand what you mean, could you explain it deeply please??
What i need, is to validate a form with a different definition in validation.xml for each action.

Thanks, and wait for your reply...
Lucas

Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> escribió:
Appears that either the generated ActionForm or DynaActionForm form name (as
evideenced by by the validator. Take a look at your struts-config.xml to determine the
form name and substitute for unknown 'myFormName_required'

in other words
has an entry "YourForm" in

name='YourForm'
type='com.arIsThePlaceToBe.struts.action.YourAction'
Conoces?
Martin-

> I have a problem with validator. I'm trying to validate a form depending
> on the action, so I'm using the ValidatorActionForm as superclass of my
> form...
> I made everything as specified in the documentation, but, the java script
> code generated by validator produces an error
>
> "myFormName_required undefined"
>
> I think that the java script code generated by validator is using the name
> attirbute of the form html tag, but it shoud be the action attribute of
> the form html tag...
>
> help??
>
> Thanks
> Lucas
>

> Matthias Wessendorf escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> perhaps this question has been asked allready,
> but let me ask it again...
>
> Is anybody in Stuttgart (Germany) at ApacheCon Europe 18->22 July.
>
> Thanks,
> Matthias

---------------------------------
 A tu celular ¿no le falta algo?
 Usá Yahoo! Messenger y Correo Yahoo! en tu teléfono celular.
 Más información aquí.

Re: ValidatorActionForm and JavaScript

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Appears that either the generated ActionForm or DynaActionForm form name (as
evideenced by <form name = "myFormName_required") specification is unknown
by the validator. Take a look at your struts-config.xml to determine the
form name and substitute for unknown 'myFormName_required'

in other words
<action   	path="/WhateverPath" name="YourForm"
has an entry "YourForm" in
<form-beans>
  	<form-bean

Posted by Lucas Bern <lu...@yahoo.com.ar>.
[...]