Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/18 15:24:32 UTC

quality control/test automation meeting

H,

I kept 19:00 cet-daylight saving time open for the meeting discussed
in some threads. Are we going on with it and if so on what medium. For
now I am assuming #cloudstack-meeting but I remember Sebastien writing
about a teleconference.

Who calls it?

regards.
Daan

Re: quality control/test automation meeting

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
there is a devops meetup with clouds as subject in Amsterdam during
this time, so if no reactions I am cancelling my attendance