Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by TheHippo <gi...@git.apache.org> on 2012/09/13 14:47:25 UTC

incubator-cordova-android pull request: Change to bash as shell

GitHub user TheHippo opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/47

    Change to bash as shell

    I haven't tested extensively, but on older Ubuntu version (like 10.10) the `create` script does not work with `sh`.

    When changed to `bash` as shell everything works fine. If there are no major disadvantages I would suggest to change to `bash`.

    $ git pull https://github.com/TheHippo/incubator-cordova-android patch-1

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-android/pull/47.patch

----
commit 0668260a3bba6696f6f3124923fcebc342912202
Author: Philipp Klose <me...@thehippo.de>
Date:   2012-09-13T05:45:10-07:00

    Change to bash as shell

    Change to bash as shell, to work on older Ubuntu versions.

----