Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kengne Lydiane <ke...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/10 06:59:41 UTC

[Outreachy 2019] Interest in contributing to Mifos X

Hello everyone,

 I am Massabe Kengne Lydiane, a beginner developer from Buea, Cameroon.
 I am an opensource enthusiast and I see opensource as a platform to
improve and polish my skills.
Going through the Outreachy site, I came across the Mifos Initiative  and
am so interested in this organisation because of its vision in eradicating
poverty which is a common problem in the world especially in my community.
I am interested in contributing to Mifos X during and after this upcoming
session of Outreachy 2019.
I have started setting up my environment with Mifos X.
I look forward to interacting with you all and contributing to this great
community.

Regards,
Lydiane

Re: [Outreachy 2019] Interest in contributing to Mifos X

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@skylabase.com>.
Join the Mifos Mailing list as you are working with their Software Stack:
https://mifos.org/resources/community/communications/

I added their list on this mail.

Posted by Kengne Lydiane <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Awasum for the reply