Posted to derby-commits@db.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/01 21:55:27 UTC

[Db-derby Wiki] Update of "TenTwoSnapshot" by RichardHillegas

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RichardHillegas:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoSnapshot

  [[TableOfContents(3)]]

- == 10.2.1.1 Beta Summary ==
+ == 10.2.1.2 Beta Summary ==

  The Derby 10.2 release will expose many new features. Currently, we
  expect this release to appear in the autumn of 2006. The following 10.2 features are ready
  for testing. Most user documentation is available. Please test-drive the beta candidate, which is available at
- http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.2.1.1-beta/.
+ http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.2.1.2-beta/.

  || '''New Feature'''|| '''Link to JIRA entries''' || '''Code Status''' || '''Documentation''' ||
  || Scrollable Updatable !ResultSets|| See below. || Complete || - ||