Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/18 20:06:32 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Hibernate with axis2

Hi Smirnova,

Axis2 and Hibernate play just fine together in a Jboss environment -
I've been doing just that for several months now. Your hibernate jars
go in server/default/lib/ or server/all/lib/ . Your Axis2 config would
be just as any WAR config, and place that WAR in your EAR.

HTH,
Robert
http://www.braziloutsource.com/