Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de> on 2007/05/31 15:10:08 UTC

broken in antcontrib 1.0b3 ?!

Hi,

i tried the most actual version of antcontrib = 1.0b3
but the assert task seem to be broken.

<!-- Import AntContrib -->
    <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml" />
<property name="ant.enable.asserts" value="true"/>

<assert name="ant.enable.asserts" execute="true">
        <echo>assert works ....</echo>
        </assert>

output with antcontrib 1.0b2

[echo] assert works ....

output with antcontrib 1.0b3

Class net.sf.antcontrib.logic.Assert doesn't support the nested "echo"
element.

Any ideas how to make the assert task work with 1.0b3 ?

Regards,
Gilbert

Re: globmapper question

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@apache.org>.
Ok, i found the problem.

My source path had a .. in it

due to

${qproxy.src.dir}/${cls}

${qproxy.src.dir} ended with ..

This then failed the mapper source file test as UptoDate resolves the
filename, and strips the .. but not the mapper path

It would be nice if UpdateToDate would handle the .. in filenames
consistently.

--dave

RE: broken in antcontrib 1.0b3 ?!

Posted by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de>.

Posted by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de>.

Hi, Dale

Posted by Dale Anson <da...@grafidog.com>.
Hi,

Sorry for the late response.  Did you get an answer to this?  The assert
task in antcontrib is based on the assert task from antelope.  You might
try the antelope version, I've verified that you can nest an <echo> in
it.  Here's a link to the jar with just the tasks:

http://antelope.tigris.org/files/documents/1409/11489/AntelopeTasks_3.4.2.zip.

Dale