Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com> on 2007/06/08 23:40:34 UTC

Accessing Lucene index-features from Jackrabbit API

Hello!
Is there any way to get Access to Lucene-features like TermFreqVector or
TermPositionVector from Jackrabbit? Unfortunately googling doesn't bring any
results on this question.
Regards,
Otho

Re: Accessing Lucene index-features from Jackrabbit API

Posted by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks a lot! I will have a look into this.
Regards,
Otho

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Otho <ta...@googlemail.com>.