Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajesh_Gangadharan <Ra...@satyam.com> on 2002/12/11 09:57:05 UTC

Request is Missing in MultiPart/form File Upload

Hi ,
     I am facing a crazy problem.I am using Struts1.1.b2.In that after the
file upload I want to redirect the page to some other JSP..As normal I used
"mapping.findForward("somejsp")"..It is not working...
     In console the error is coming that "Orginal Request is missing"..Pls
help to solve this....

Regards,

Rajesh
is appreciated.