Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/31 10:18:50 UTC

Graduation tasks

Hi,

Between a vacation last week and the ApacheCon next week I've been too
busy to take care of the practical bits of moving Tika from the
Incubator to Lucene. I'll try to steal some time for this next week.

Anyway, here's a list of things that needs to be done:

* Migrate the mailing lists
* Update the issue tracker (TIKA is in group Lucene, not Incubator)
* Migrate the web site to lucene.apache.org/tika
* Remove incubation disclaimers
* Move the codebase from incubator/tika to lucene/tika
* Update the svn authorization and commit notification settings
* Update the incubation records to reflect graduation

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Graduation tasks

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
If someone can whip up a patch to Lucene's TLP site, I'd be more than
happy to apply it.

Re: Graduation tasks

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,