Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Gavin M. Bell" <cu...@nextobjects.com> on 2000/11/18 23:11:22 UTC

Jikes in emacs mode? (FREE CODE FOR EMACS LOVERS)

Hello all...

    I would like to have ANT to use jikes but also have ANT tell Jikes
to display errors in Emacs mode.  I wrote this ant.el code so I don't
have to leave my beloved emacs to run ant.  I would also like to take
advantage of the error messages to jump directly to the error lines.  So
does anyone know how to make that happen in ANT?

Thanks...

Here is elisp code I wrote to use ANT in emacs... Any suggestions please
let me know...

--

     Gavin M. Bell (UNIX SEMPI)
          *DJ
          *Skate/Snowboarder
          *Teacher
          *Gymnast
          *Writer
          *Entrepreneur
          *Hacker
          *Programmer
          *System Administrator
          *Lover
          *All Around Groovy Cat:-)
     http://www.6thcolumn.org/~cue/
     gavin@6thcolumn.org
-------

"I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."
    -Samuel Jackson (Pulp Fiction)

PGP KEY: http://www.6thcolumn.org/~cue/cuekey.asc