Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Maciej Szefler <ms...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/09 21:32:40 UTC

Trunk Runtime/Engine Refactor

Hey guys,

I'm at the point where I'd like to check in changes to trunk related
to the engine/runtime refactor. This refactor creates a cleaner break
between the core ODE "engine" and the BPEL "runtime". The aim here is
to provide a way to migrate 1.1 users onto trunk, by allowing the
engine to support both "runtimes".  In essence, this refactor makes
the engine a language-neutral persistent ws stack.

Unfortunately, this has involved quite a bit of changes in the
structure and organization of the code in the bpel-obj, and
bpel-runtime, as well as many trivial changes (due to naming
differences) in bpel-compiler. I'd like to make the merge as simple as
possible, so it would be best if anyone working on these packages
check in any outstanding changes.

Thanks,
-maciej

Re: Trunk Runtime/Engine Refactor

Posted by Maciej Szefler <ms...@gmail.com>.
Ok. Thanks.

-maciej

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Done.  Ready when you are :)

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Maciej,

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maciej,

I've no important outstanding changes, just go for it ;)

Cheers,
   Tammo