Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Roye, Suhneel BGI SF" <Su...@barclaysglobal.com> on 2006/04/19 18:57:29 UTC

RE: Dependency Management, Prioritize Repositories - Internal,Central, etc.

Excellent. That fixed my problem. It would be nice if the documentation was updated to indicate what needs to be done to prevent this situation:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-install-plugin/install-file-mojo.html

It would still be nice, however, to be able to specify the order in which various repositories are searched.

Thanks for the suggestion.