Posted to dev@yunikorn.apache.org by Tao Yang <ta...@apache.org> on 2021/03/25 01:40:55 UTC

Apache YuniKorn 0.10.0 Release Plan

Hi all,

Currently the jiras tracked for 0.10 [1] are almost done, I would like to
start the release process for v0.10.0 according to the release procedure
document [2] in the next few days.

When this is done I will start a voting thread for the newly uploaded
release candidate.

Please let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions on this plan.

Thanks,
Tao

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12348416
[2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-yunikorn-release/blob/master/docs/release-procedure.md

Re: Apache YuniKorn 0.10.0 Release Plan

Posted by Tao Yang <ta...@apache.org>.
Thanks Bowen for the feedback and thanks Weiwei for the quick response.

I have already started this release process since yesterday with helps from
Weiwei, we will keep this moving as soon as we can.

Thanks all for your support,
Tao

Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com> 于2021年3月25日周四 下午12:29写道:

Posted by Weiwei Yang <ab...@gmail.com>.