Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by enbrol <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/27 16:10:07 UTC

it's possible to get an individual facet, not modified by one of the query elements?

Hi everyone, I'm programming a filter system for a listing. Each filter
operates on an object that generates the query to solr at the end of
execution. After executing the query, it is returned to each filter to
display (or not) the results of the facets. Some of these filters are
multiple selection, so it should not be changed the options to be applied. I
wonder if there is any way to get the result of the facets without applying
the filter, and the results (for listing) with the filter applied, but both
results in the same query.
Thanks to all

Re: it's possible to get an individual facet, not modified by one of the query elements?

Posted by enbrol <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much, that's exactly what i want to do. But now i've a new
problem. In the server, we've got installed Solr 1.4.1, so we can't use a
tag in the main query. Is there any way to use the fq, but not caching it?.
The server will be upgraded in july/august, so this is just a temporary
solution.

Re: it's possible to get an individual facet, not modified by one of the query elements?

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Have a look: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SimpleFacetParameters#Multi-Select_Faceting_and_LocalParams