Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Burak Sarp <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2017/08/04 14:08:50 UTC

Edge server default config

Hi all,
How can i reach edge server's default config?Such as cache.config or storage.config etc.
Thanks,Sarp

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Re: Edge server default config

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.
I added the link to the downloads page after I sent my email.  It was only
in the docs before that.
So, it is more obvious now ;)

--Dave

Posted by Burak Sarp <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.