Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jon Block <ht...@collegepublisher.com> on 2005/01/06 19:13:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Directorymatch Help Needed

I have a directory that I'm referencing within my virtual host such that if
you request:

www.example.com/pony3/yay.html

That pony directory is an alias that really goes to:

\\10.0.0.100\ponyshare3\yay.html

I want to be able to use directory match to say "if a request is made into
\\10.0.0.100\ponyshare3 and the file isn't found, call an error document.
This used to be really simple when the file was on the local machine:

<DirectoryMatch "C:/ponyshare[0-9]+">
 ErrorDocument 404 /bla.html
</DirectoryMatch>

But now that I'm trying to use a unc path, I can't get it to work:

<DirectoryMatch "\\\\10.0.0.100\\ponyshare[0-9]+">
	ErrorDocument 404 /bla.html
</DirectoryMatch>

I have to use a regular expression because there is a number after the
ponyshare folder name.

Am I doing something obviously wrong? Can someone help?

Jon