Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Tal Daniel <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/21 21:38:41 UTC

[HEB] Completed translation (?)

Hebrew translation has completed (except swext plugin).
Ready for build or language pack testing.

Re: [HEB] Completed translation (?)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Tal Daniel wrote:
> Hebrew translation has completed (except swext plugin).
> Ready for build or language pack testing.

Very good! I hope Hebrew ("he") will now be added to our snapshot
builds, even though it's quite unlikely that we manage to get the
preliminary step (Pootle to source code, or SDF) done by the next
snapshot (running this weekend).

Anyway, if there are still margins for integrating a new translation
then Hebrew will surely be considered. In the meantime, you can work
normally on swext and at a certain point Juergen will likely merge your
translation to the source code, but there will be no conflicts.

Regards,
   Andrea.