Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by sc...@gmail.com on 2010/11/29 09:32:53 UTC

Starting the business

Hey guys,

Just requested the faq's from the list manager, and it says there are none yet, so please excuse what can be a n00b question.

I would like some info on the setup of OFBiz from the point of view of someone starting a business.

The interwebs seem to be filled with technical howtos for people wanting to write code for / on the platform. I just want to get my business started.

Many thanks
Scott

Re: Starting the business

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Scott:
You might want to check out my website:
http://www.myofbiz.com
I've got some free content that may help with your search.

Regards,
Ruth Hoffman

Re: Starting the business

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Scot,

You will find the
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBENDUSER/apache-ofbiz-business-setup-guide.html
useful for setting up and configuring the OFBiz for your business.

https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBTECH/apache-ofbiz-technical-production-setup-guide.html
is technical guide about setting up the OFBiz.

You can also ask question on user mailing list and good guys around here
will be able to help.

You can also hire a consultant to help you and you can find of list at
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/apache-ofbiz-service-providers.html.

Regards,

Raj