Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org> on 2014/02/02 07:29:23 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Open Climate Workbench from the Incubator

Hi Folks,

This VOTE has passed with the following tallies:

+1
------
Chris Mattmann*
Michael Joyce
Denis Nadeau
Cameron Goodale
Paul Ramirez*
Chris Douglas*
Andrew Hart*
Henry Saputra*
Suresh Marru*

+0
-----

-1
-----

* - indicates IPMC member

I will go ahead and paste the board resolution into the board agenda.
Thanks to everyone for VOTE'ing!

Cheers,
Chris