Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> on 2002/03/29 00:48:53 UTC

Re: removing redirect code from turbine (was Re: Using turbine with session-cookies disabled)

It has been removed from the t3 code base. Just look at what I did to remove
it.

-jon

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
John McNally <jm...@collab.net> writes:

> Remove it.  The problem it was meant to solve has been gone for quite a
> while.  I think it only existed on jserv1.0.  We are not supporting use
> of jserv.

+1 on removing it -- Turbine officially supports servlet api 2.2 and
+higher.  JServ was 2.0.

Re: removing redirect code from turbine (was Re: Using turbine with session-cookies disabled)

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
Remove it.  The problem it was meant to solve has been gone for quite a
while.  I think it only existed on jserv1.0.  We are not supporting use
of jserv.

john mcnally

Posted by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net>.