Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Shane Courtrille <Sh...@huskyenergy.com> on 2008/09/16 22:29:11 UTC

Using a select from another Map file

Is it possible to have a <result property... which does a select from a different sqlMap file?  I tried Namespace.statementName but no luck.  Am I missing something?  The only way I can see to do this would be to extend the class that the other select is in and that just seems very ugly.

Thanks,

Shane

RE: Using a select from another Map file

Posted by "Michael McCurrey (5318)" <mi...@pinggolf.com>.
One issue you might have, is I have noticed that you have an 'order of events'.  If your attempting to use a statement from another map, make sure that map is loaded 'before' the calling map.