Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by sh...@sina.com on 2014/05/23 09:56:57 UTC

What jars dependent for java invoking HBase0.98?

Dear,

I write a MR based on HBase0.98.Finally I want to with the following command execution:hadoop jar my.jar.But I don't know what need the jar dependencies?
look for the "Ref Guide (single-page)"prompt message:
commons-configuration (commons-configuration-1.6.jar)
commons-lang (commons-lang-2.5.jar)
commons-logging (commons-logging-1.1.1.jar)
hadoop-core (hadoop-core-1.0.0.jar)
hbase (hbase-0.92.0.jar)
log4j (log4j-1.2.16.jar)
slf4j-api (slf4j-api-1.5.8.jar)
slf4j-log4j (slf4j-log4j12-1.5.8.jar)
zookeeper (zookeeper-3.4.2.jar)
But there is no hbase-core-0.98.0.jar in hbase0.98 and hadoop 2.2.0 also does not have the hadoop-core-2.2.0.jar
Now ,I don't know how to carry out my program(hadoop jar my.jar)in my hadoop  environment!
(This is my first time to send email in English, what's wrong please understand)ThanksBest Regards

Re: What jars dependent for java invoking HBase0.98?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#mapreduce

There're sample commands just above section 7.1

Cheers