Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by INDAG GmbH & Co Betriebs KG <in...@gruendhammer.de> on 2014/03/21 10:45:09 UTC

OpenOffice 4.0.1 / Problem with xlsx file

Hallo,

we are using OpenOffice 4.0.1

With Calc we can open xlsx files generated by Excel 2010.

But when we generate a xlsx file with TIA Portal from Siemens, we cannot open it with OpenOffice.
It works with Excel 2010.

Thank you for any advice.

Re: OpenOffice 4.0.1 / Problem with xlsx file

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Fri, 21 Mar 2014 09:45:09 -0000, INDAG GmbH & Co Betriebs KG <in...@gruendhammer.de> wrote:

> With Calc we can open xlsx files generated by Excel 2010.
>
> But when we generate a xlsx file with TIA Portal from Siemens, we cannot open it with OpenOffice.
> It works with Excel 2010.

the portal may generate defective files. try opening them with excel, saving and then opening the generated file with openoffice. if the file be opened, my suggestion must be true. then, we can compare the two versions and track the problem.