Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Michael Laccetti <mi...@s2g-limited.com> on 2006/01/26 04:58:39 UTC

iBATIS and Geronimo

Has anybody successfully used iBATIS and Geronimo, using the JTA transaction
manager?  My code does not fail, and yet nothing is committed to the
database.  I've asked the Geronimo guys, but they don't seem to know what is
going on.

Thanks,

Michael

RE: iBATIS and Geronimo

Posted by Michael Laccetti <mi...@s2g-limited.com>.
Interesting, I'll have to keep that in mind.

On a side note, do you know why delete statements trigger similar exceptions
about pre-existing transactions when there aren't any?

Mike

  _____

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.

RE: iBATIS and Geronimo