Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com> on 2002/07/28 03:43:46 UTC

RE: Has anyone noticed Exchange 2000 troubles with JRun 4 alsoTom acat 4.0.1 installed?

The point is that you did not have a "general Jakarta question", you had a
Tomcat question, which belongs on the Tomcat list. Please read the
description of the mailing lists, and how to use them, here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

The fact that you are using a newsgroup to access the list does not absolve
you from abiding by the rules of the mailing list.

--
Martin Cooper

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>