Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "S.Latha Kamatchi" <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/09 05:54:15 UTC

Application developed for Tomcat 4.1.27 failed to tun with Tomcat 5.0.19....

Dear Tomcat users,

I run my web application with Tomcat 4.1.27.

My own folder name is "myFolder".

I put it under webapps folder.

I have placed jar , html and jsp pages inside
"myFolder".

I have the folder structure WEB-INF\classes inside
"myFolder" and
placed the servelt files there.

Its working perfectly.
But my client now upgraded his system to have Tomcat
5.0.19. and
reported me that the application is not working in the
lattest version.

Should I configure web.xml/server.xml or change the
folder structure
specifically to Tomcat 5.0.19?

Please suggest me...

Thankx
Latha

Re: Application developed for Tomcat 4.1.27 failed to tun with Tomcat 5.0.19....

Posted by Antonio Fiol Bonnín <fi...@terra.es>.
You missed a /

<url-pattern>/servlet/TestServlet</url-pattern>

Antonio Fiol

Posted by "S.Latha Kamatchi" <sl...@yahoo.com>.
Yes  Mr.Antanio,

Posted by Antonio Fiol Bonnín <fi...@terra.es>.