Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/22 02:04:43 UTC

Re: problem webapp integration test setup with seperate test module (handling of lifecycle dependencies).

Are you only trying to run integration tests against your webapp? Is that
why you created the test-webapp?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (866) BLiNC-411: (254-6241-1)
f. (415) 685-4233

Website: http://baselogic.com
---

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.
yes, test-webapp tests http-endpoints exposed from webapp only.

-----