Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Tom Astle <to...@pcc.com> on 2018/08/09 19:04:47 UTC

RE: MySQL/MariaDB install admin interface: no connection/history data

I have verified that they are all from the same version.  Still am seeing
nothing but the user list.

Posted by Tom Astle <to...@pcc.com>.
Please disregard this.  I literally just figured it out. The hint was where
I was keeping the connection config info.  I was using the adhoc connections
and prior to that, ldap.  Once I set one up in SQL, it worked.