Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Tim van Oostrom <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/26 12:24:13 UTC

Futon is broken, where to fix

Hi, I am working on a project using couchdb. The couchDB server is on my
Ubuntu machine, all good. However when I visit /_utils, the script files
of the admin interface give me 404's. The _utils app worked before but
broke after an OS upgrade.

I've searched for re-installing Futon but without result. How can I
fix/re-install the Futon interface?

Thank's
Tim

Re: Futon is broken, where to fix

Posted by Jason Smith <jh...@iriscouch.com>.
Hi, Tim. This can happen if you upgrade CouchDB without restarting.
(There are also probably other reasons why this can happen, too
though.)

How do things work after a restart? Thanks.

--
Iris Couch