Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tamas Cservenak <ta...@cservenak.net> on 2014/10/29 13:41:11 UTC

ApacheCon EU 2014, Budapest

Hi there,

would like to know who will be attending ApacheCon EU 2014, Budapest.

Some folks (like local JUGs and other) plan to kidnap Maven developers, make them have some beer or wine, chat and so, so the “kidnappers" are curious about attendees :)

Also, some personal way for contact (cellphone No, private email or such) would be good to have, if willing, you can send those to me privately.

Thanks,
~t~

Re: ApacheCon EU 2014, Budapest

Posted by Tamas Cservenak <t....@gmail.com>.
Ok, I think it will be on Herve to grab people interested in being kidnapped :)

Currently it seems that there are some plans for wed 19th evening… anyone interested can sync up with Herve or me over email.

Thanks,
~t~

On 5 Nov 2014 at 11:17:54 , Mark Struberg (struberg@yahoo.de) wrote:

Hiho!

I will attend and arrive monday morning. Sigfried Göschl will also be in Budapest.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hiho!

Posted by tibor17 <ti...@lycos.com>.

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi,

I'll be there, ready for beer and wine :)

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi,