Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/14 16:08:34 UTC

Servicemix XQuery Endpoint

Hi,

I want to use the xquery endpoint in to servicemix. I have looked at the
camel xquery endpoint usage at
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/xquery-endpoint.html

I want to know is it really possible to create the route like the described
below in servicemix?

from("activemq:My.Queue").
  to("xquery:com/acme/mytransform.xquery").
  to("activemq:Another.Queue");

This questions puzzles me since last one week. I am not able to resolve it
yet.

I really appreciate for your valuable information. I am really looking
forward for some quick responses.

Thanks,
Sanjay

Re: Servicemix XQuery Endpoint

Posted by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Gert,

So my doubt was right, I have already tried to run servicemix 4.0 but
couldn't succeed. And finally I decided to post the query in the forum.

I will try with Servicemix 3.2.2-SNAPSHOT and let you know, how it goes.

Thanks a lot,
Sanjay

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Sanjay,

Posted by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert,

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Sanjay Jain,

Posted by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Gert,

Posted by Sanjay Jain <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert,

Did you get any chance to look uo the issue. As I have provided everything
which you have asked for in my last post.

Please let me know what is wrong in this configuration?

Thanks again,
Sanjay

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Sanjay,