Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mike McMullen <ml...@loanprocessing.net> on 2005/10/14 22:23:45 UTC

[users@httpd] Status code of 104?

Hi All,

I am noticing status code 104 in my ssl_access_log when people
are trying to access pdf files. I've never seen a 104 before.

What does this denote? I can't find anything on it. All people are doing
is clicking on a link to a document. There is no CGI involved.

TIA,

Mike

Re: [users@httpd] Status code of 104?

Posted by Mike McMullen <ml...@loanprocessing.net>.
> I am noticing status code 104 in my ssl_access_log when people
> are trying to access pdf files. I've never seen a 104 before.
>
> What does this denote? I can't find anything on it. All people are doing
> is clicking on a link to a document. There is no CGI involved.
>
> TIA,
>
> Mike

I am an oaf. I believe the code has something to do with Adobe's
Fast Web View. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.

Mike