Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kareem Qureshi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/17 11:01:42 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Fineract CN SMS & Email Notifications Idea

Hi Ebenezer,

I believe there needs to be a component to allow the users to select their
notification preferences and what type of notifications they would like to
receive and how they would like to receive, as in some countries like
Canada there is a concept of Do not solicit.  Let me know I can help around
in providing some inputs around the notifications.

Thanks
Kareem