Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2019/02/02 11:12:54 UTC

Backporting fixes also to 2.4.x?

Hi folks!

I've done quite a few fixes in the last few weeks.
Some related to new JPA-2.1/2.2 features, but others totally unrelated to that.
Do we also want to port them back to OpenJPA-2.4.x?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Backporting fixes also to 2.4.x?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Agree, there is nothing blocking to release a 2.4.x if the need happens but
if not no need to invest time in it as well.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
In case 2.4.x version is still "alive" it should receive bug fixes

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax