Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Sergio Ferraz <sf...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/07 15:32:57 UTC

Hola

Hi,

I'm Sergio Ferraz from Brazil and I've been living in Barcelona in last 3
years.

I'm looking forward to help the community and start my experience in open
source projects.

--
Sergio Ferraz

Re: Hola

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Sergio!

In the website http://tomee.apache.org/community/ you can find useful
resources, tips and tricks to smooth your first contribution.
Any questions, just reach out to us in the mailing list ;)

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: Hola