Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by $aurabh Vig <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/06 09:44:57 UTC

Using Jetspeed Session information in portlets

Hi,

I need to use the session information from Jetspeed into my portlets.
Could anyone provide some information over what all information is
stord in Jetspeed sessions and if I can access it from my portlets.

Regards,
Saurabh

Re: Using Jetspeed Session information in portlets

Posted by Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>.
Hi Saurabh,

you can find a lot of session attributes in the
org.apache.jetspeed.PortalReservedParameters. This list is not complete
though, sometimes session attribute keys are defined in the class which
sets / uses it. Searching for "session" and "getSessionAttribute" (for
example) in the jetspeed source gives you an impression of what is
stored and retrieved from the session.

Dennis