Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org> on 2011/03/16 11:09:13 UTC

Objections against removing renderlet-manager gui

Hello

I'm working on CLEREZZA-460, I've taken care to mainatin high level
compatibility so that e.g. registrations of ScalaServerPages via
RenderletManager work as they used to work (just a bit faster). However as
Renderlet configurations are no longer described in a graph the page at
http://localhost:8080/admin/renderlets/overview no longer works. I'm now
wondering if this page is actually used and I thus shouldn't resolve the
issue till I've provided a replacement for it, or if being able to register
renderlets programmatically is enough.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Objections against removing renderlet-manager gui

Posted by Hasan Hasan <ha...@trialox.org>.
That would mean, in the mean time an overview of the registered rendering
specs cannot be shown.
I rarely use the GUI. For me, it is ok that you resolve the issue.

cheers
hasan

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org>.
Hi Reto