Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tan Siow Boon <si...@cls.uob.com.sg> on 2000/11/11 04:37:54 UTC

When will Struts 1.0 going to be released ?

Hi,

We are quite interested to use Struts in our in-house project. It is a
very nice MVC framework that separates business logic from the JSP page.
Can I know when Struts 1.0 be released ?

Regards, SiowBoon

Re: When will Struts 1.0 going to be released ?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
My goal is to release a 1.0 version of Struts by the end of November.  The
last major new features for 1.0 are being added now, so this should be a
feasible target.

Craig