Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Satyanarayana M <sa...@infoglyptic.com> on 2002/10/03 08:16:55 UTC

Axis + JMS how to

Hi All,

Here is the question for which I need answer ASAP... please help me..

How can we configure the Axis Servlet to communicate with the JMS Queue to send/ receive messages ?

Please send me examples if you have any.

Thanks in advance,
Satya

Re: Axis + JMS how to

Posted by Ray Chun <rc...@sonicsoftware.com>.
Hi Satya,

You can find an example test client which uses the JMS transport in package samples.jms.
The AxisJMSSample.pdf doc (also in samples.jms) should cover everything you need to
get up and running.

Thanks,

Ray Chun
Sonic Software