Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by "Gao, Jian-Min (David, ES-BEST-Shore-Services-China-SH)" <ji...@hp.com> on 2011/10/31 07:30:10 UTC

Updated documentation about Web Container authentication via LDAP

Hi,

I have just updated the document about Web Container authentication via LDAP I wrote two years ago. The updated document is more detailed and well organized.

The document link is as below:
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WebContainerAuthenticationViaLDAP

Hope this document can help those who are looking for way to login JSPWiki via LDAP.
Best Regards,
David Gao

Re: Updated documentation about Web Container authentication via LDAP

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
David,

thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.

regards,
Harry

2011/10/31 Gao, Jian-Min (David, ES-BEST-Shore-Services-China-SH) <
jian-min.gao@hp.com>