Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Xuan Tran Le <xu...@myvietnam.net> on 2009/08/31 09:14:43 UTC

Contribute SymbolConstants.SUPPRESS_REDIRECT_FROM_ACTION_REQUESTS does not work

Dear sir/madam,

 I am interested in implementing portlet for Tapestry 5.1.0.5.  I have
download the contribution from
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-78. However, there is an issue:
when I contribute to the default applications by

--------------------------- AppModule.java ---------------------------
public static void contributeApplicationDefaults(MappedConfiguration<String,
String> configuration)  {

configuration.add(SymbolConstants.SUPPRESS_REDIRECT_FROM_ACTION_REQUESTS,
"true");
}

And when run the application, I found that in
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.InternalModule the "immediateMode"
variable value is false

--------------------------- InternalModule.java
-----------------------------------
    /**
     * Chooses one of two implementations, based on the configured mode.
     */
    public static ActionRenderResponseGenerator
buildActionRenderResponseGenerator(

            @Symbol(SymbolConstants.SUPPRESS_REDIRECT_FROM_ACTION_REQUESTS)
            boolean immediateMode,

            ObjectLocator locator)
    {
        if (immediateMode) return
locator.autobuild(ImmediateActionRenderResponseGenerator.class);

        return locator.autobuild(ActionRenderResponseGeneratorImpl.class);
    }

Please help me.