Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/06/01 07:30:04 UTC

Re: Consolidation

Thanks for this feedback, Steve.

Obviously I'll take a look at ISIS-1132.  Up until now that behaviour was
puzzling but not a blocker; but Boris raised the ticket with steps to
reproduce, so I'll take a look.

With respect to stabilization, we could perhaps put a 1.12.2 out, though
1.13.0 is quite close to release also.  Unlike in 1.12.x where there were
lots of visible changes, the 1.13.0 is mostly internal, tidying up some of
the nastier kludges and simplifying/refactoring the codebase as I can.  So
consolidation is the current name of the game.

Will report back on ISIS-1132 before too long, hopefully.

thx
Dan

Re: Consolidation

Posted by Stephen Cameron <st...@gmail.com>.