Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Niclas Hedhman <ni...@hedhman.org> on 2017/01/06 05:17:33 UTC

Re: svn error with http checkout (was: Re: about 3.0 artifacts and announcement)

Works for me with SVN 1.9.5 on Linux Debian.

In principle, ASF wants all URLs to be https, but it should not impact this
case. In any event, I don't think there is anything for the River project
to do about it right now.

Cheers
Niclas

--